We offer specialized services in Pulmonology.
Our physicians are skilled in management of pulmonary diseases including:
- chronic bronchitis
- complicated chest infections
- lung cancer
- pleural effusions
- pulmonary fibrosis
- pulmonary hypertension
- Valley Fever treatment and management (our specialists have extensive experience)
Interventional Pulmonary Medicine
We offer the following interventional treatments:
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Bronchial Stent Placement
- Brachytherapy Catheter Placement
- Pleur-X Catheter Placement
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Electromatnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
Bronchoscopy is a procedure performed in the hospital that allows your doctor to look inside your lungs’ airways, called the bronchi and bronchioles. The airways carry air from the trachea , or windpipe, to the lungs.
We have a plethysmograph, also known as a “Full Body Box.” It is a specialized piece of equipment used to measure lung capacity. The full body box offers a very accurate measurement of functional residual capacity (volume of the lungs when the muscles of respiration are relaxed) as well as total lung capacity. It is a non-invasive test that can be performed in our office.